If you need to get an fast injection of capital, a quick merchant cash advance could be just what you’re looking for. The business world moves quickly, and if you want to stay competitive you need to be thinking several moves ahead. Your competitors certainly are, and your objective is to grow and keep your nose in front in the race to win the attention of customers. More often than not, the moves you need to make are going to cost money. With a quick merchant cash advance you could get the funds your business needs that very same day, with repayments made through sales to customers, so you can focus on doing what you do best – running your business.
- How can I do a quick merchant cash advance application?
- How long does it take to get funded?
- Why might you need a fast merchant cash advance?
- How our fast merchant cash advances work
- Fast business loan lenders
- Quick merchant cash advance calculator
How can I do a quick merchant cash advance application?
The process can be carried out quickly, mostly through the online application form. In some instances, there may also be the need for a telephone conversation as part of the application, but we would endeavour to make this call as quickly as possible. Obviously, the timeframe depends on the circumstances of your business, but if there are no complications, everything can be done very quickly.
How long does it take to get funded?
In order to understand how long it will take for an application to be completed, you first need to get a handle on how the process actually works. There are three main stages that an application is usually split into, and these are as follows:
- Decision in principle/loan application: this stage is usually done online, and can take less than a minute. It may involve soft credit checks, and asks a few basic questions about your business.
- Underwriting: at this stage, there may be more comprehensive hard credit checks. This will involve things like checking landlord rental history and reviewing bank statements to get a clear picture of the financial circumstances of your business.
- Formal approval: if there are no issues in the previous two stages, you can be formally approved and the funds can be released. This can be done very quickly if you are able to provide all the necessary documentation upfront.
Why might you need a fast merchant cash advance?
The reasons businesses go for quick merchant cash advances are the same as why they go for any kind of business loan. Perhaps you need to improve your cash flow to stay competitive. Maybe you need cash to invest in a new product line or extra stock for a seasonal event. It may be that you need to do some renovation or improvements to your premises, or that your staff need to be given extra training in something.
How our fast merchant cash advances work
With Capify, you can borrow anything from £3,500 to over £250,000, depending on your company’s monthly revenue. The repayments are flexible and based on a percentage of your card transaction takings, so if your business relies on seasonal fluctuations you don’t have to keep making big payments when business is quiet. During the application, we don’t make our decision purely based on a credit check. We take a holistic view of your business, so you may still be approved even if you have poor credit. Learn more at our MCA product page.
Fast business loan lenders
We pride oursevles on our ability to assess applicants quickly and get you the funds you need. We’ve been in the business for more than 10 years, and all you need in order to be eligible is to have been trading for over six months and be taking over £5,000 in monthly card transactions.
Quick merchant cash advance calculator
Our simple business loan calculator tool will let you know, in seconds, how much you could get if you apply through Capify. Give it a go – it won’t affect your credit score!
We’re trusted by thousands of small and
medium sized businesses.
We take pride in working with thousands of UK businesses, and we really appreciate what they say about our
products and services.