Capify – Altrincham, United Kingdom
Capify was born out of the desire to offer small businesses an alternative and easily accessible lending option. We were one of the first alternative lenders in the UK to use technology and have over 12 years of experience providing small businesses with funding options that meet their needs in a responsible and straightforward way.
As the economy begins to recover, the UK’s SME confidence will bounce back and with that so will the demand for working capital. To ensure that Capify is in a strong position to support SMEs, we are looking to expand our team and appoint an experienced Technical Project Manager.
This is a hugely exciting and highly rewarding opportunity to join a fantastic expanding financial services business based in Altrincham, Greater Manchester. You will play a critical role in moving our organisation forward, overseeing a wide variety of projects.
The job holder will be responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects. You will be expected to deliver projects on time, within budget and provide updates to stakeholders.
Upon joining Capify you will be expected to gain a comprehensive understanding of the end-to-end sales process, including credit underwriting and funding.
· Engaging with internal stakeholders to understand their project goals and requirements.
· Participate in product development meetings, providing agendas and action points on a timely basis.
· Discuss requirements with external suppliers and coordinate work between external and internal development teams.
· Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
· Develop comprehensive project plans and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
· Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
· Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
· Analyse the economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards.
· Identify and evaluate potential risks before a project begins, and make recommendation for minimising these risks.
· Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
· Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Extensive leadership experience and strong teamworking abilities.
· Minimum three years in project management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
· A sense of personal accountability when it comes to both decision-making and supervising teams.
· Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving
Founded in 2008, we have built a reputation as a market leader in the alternative finance arena. We are proud of our history. We are a dynamic, creative and innovative technology-driven lender providing innovative funding solutions to our customers.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and therefore our products are simple and accessible.
As we grow, we are looking for the most talented professionals to join our Company. This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business, in a high energy environment full of entrepreneurial drive and spirit with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.