Capify – Altrincham WA14
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Crazy about digital marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO)? Passionate about supporting small and medium businesses? Due to our phenomenal growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative and inspired individual to join an expanding team within a forward-thinking business. This is a hugely exciting and highly rewarding opportunity to join an innovative expanding financial services business based in Altrincham, Greater Manchester. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, the ability to manage and prioritise tasks, and have excellent attention to detail. This is an exciting and rewarding role and provides a real opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing business.
Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role
- Daily management and execution of our website, content and SEO Content strategy to continuously drive growth for this area of the business;
- Responsible for keyword research in line with our target markets;
- Use of key programs such as Google Analytics, SEMRush and MOZ to analyse and report on all Organic Search performance.
- Building and developing relationships with the internal sales division to create, monitor and analyse successful campaigns;
- Campaign analysis & reporting to drive forward strategic opportunities and maximise ROI;
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across search engine optimisation and search marketing.
Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
Optimize website content, including copy, images video and more
At least 2 years hands on Search engine optimisation (SEO) experience with proven demonstrable success.
Results ideally derived in a similar environment (professional services), you will be required to demonstrate practical application of SEO marketing tools to manage activity.
Considerable experience in the following areas:
- Lead generation using SEO.
- Experience in using CMS such as WordPress, Link Audit tools (Ahrefs, MajesticSEO), SEO Software (SEMRush, MOZ), Spider Tools (Screaming Frog) and Google Search Console.
- Reporting using GA, SEMRush.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Results orientated;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Motivated to execute plans quickly;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for a passionate individual who possess a can do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond what is needed to thrive within a fast paced, dynamic environment. Expect a friendly atmosphere where your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of our business.
Founded in 2008 we have built a reputation as a market leader in the alternative finance arena. We are proud of our 11-year history of lending to SMEs. We are a dynamic, creative and innovative technology driven lender providing innovative funding solutions to our customers.
Due to our explosive growth and increasing demand for our products, we are looking for the most talented professionals to join our Company. We are looking for passionate people who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and the desire to work within a rapidly growing vibrant organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business, in a high energy environment full of entrepreneurial drive and spirit with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.