Capify – Altrincham, United Kingdom
Due to our phenomenal success and ambitious growth plans we are looking to recruit an experienced, tenacious Collections Assistant. This is a hugely exciting and highly rewarding opportunity to join a fantastic expanding financial services business based in Altrincham, Greater Manchester. You will play a critical role in helping to deliver real success to the business. This is a rewarding and important role that will require you to be a passionate and energetic team player who is achievement oriented.
- Analysing the performance of accounts to identify underperformance issues;
- Taking preventative action to reduce the risk of an account going into collections;
- Checking daily reports and cross-referencing them with our systems to ensure daily repayments are being received;
- Analysing data and producing reports for the Collections Manager to review;
- Contacting customers to re-establish billing arrangements;
- Taking card payments;
- Assisting with day to day administrative support;
- Providing excellent customer service;
- Liaising with internal departments;
- Ensuring internal systems are kept up to date at all times;
- Data entry to various spreadsheets.
- Assisting the legal department as required
We are looking for a passionate team player who possess a can do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond what is needed to thrive within a fast paced, dynamic environment. Expect a friendly atmosphere where your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of our business.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of collecting consumer debt in a regulated environment;
- Confident individual with a responsible attitude;
- Ability to build and influence relationships;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Polite and professional telephone manner with excellent negotiation skills;
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service;
- To work well with others in a high pressured, entrepreneurial environment, capable of dealing with the demands that an expanding fast paced business can bring.
Founded in 2008 we have built a reputation as a market leader in the alternative finance arena. We are proud of our 10 year history of lending to SMEs, We are a dynamic, creative and innovative technology driven lender providing innovative funding solutions to our customers.
Due to our explosive growth and increasing demand for our products, we are looking for the most talented professionals to join our Company. We are looking for passionate people who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and the desire to work within a rapidly growing vibrant organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business, in a high energy environment full of entrepreneurial drive and spirit with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.