Salary: Dependent on experience, uncapped commission
Role type: External
Capify – Altrincham, United Kingdom
Due to our phenomenal success and ambitious growth plans we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outgoing Business Development Manager. This is a hugely exciting and highly rewarding opportunity to join a fantastic expanding financial services business based in Altrincham, Greater Manchester. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will play a critical role in helping to deliver real success to the business. This is a challenging and rewarding role that will require you to be a passionate and energetic individual who is achievement oriented.
- Building Capify’s presence in the Broker / Advisor sector, leading to the acquisition of borrowers through your own network of key introducers (commercial finance brokers, accountants etc);
- Promotion of the Capify brand through active networking, including but not limited to networking events, trade shows and exhibitions;
- Partnering with our team of Partnerships Executives to convert loan applications from an initial enquiry through to facilitation of the loan;
- You will work remotely “on the road” building and developing relationships with financial intermediaries. You will also be required to attend our Altrincham HQ as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven and extensive Business Development/sales experience in a similar role (essential);
- Excellent relationship building ability;
- Dedicated approach and a true self-starter comfortable working autonomously but as part of a wider, supportive team;
- Ability to work to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and exceed targets;
- Experience working with financial intermediaries with a base of existing introducers;
- Experience explaining unsecured/secured lending products to financial intermediaries/ introducers;
- Strong presentation and organisational skills.
We are looking for passionate team players who possess a can-do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond what is needed to thrive within a vibrant, dynamic environment. Expect a friendly atmosphere where your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of our business.
Founded in 2008 we have built a reputation as a market leader in the alternative finance arena. We are proud of our 10-year history of lending to SMEs, We are a dynamic, creative and innovative technology driven lender providing innovative funding solutions to our customers.
Due to our explosive growth and increasing demand for our products, we are looking for the most talented professionals to join our Company. We are looking for passionate people who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and the desire to work within a rapidly growing vibrant organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business, in a high energy environment full of entrepreneurial drive and spirit with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
If you want to be part of our success we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com