Join Our Team
Founded in 2008, Capify (formerly known as United Kapital) is a global leader in the small business alternative finance industry. Due to our explosive growth and demand for our products, we are always seeking top talent to join our organisation.
We are looking for passionate candidates who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and have the desire to work within a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organisation.
The following positions are open in our Altrincham office:
How to Apply
Send your CV and covering letter to:
Marketing Director - Altrincham UK
Due to our phenomenal success and ambitious growth plans we are looking to recruit a highly experienced, forward thinking strategic Marketing Director. This is a hugely exciting and highly rewarding opportunity to join a fantastic expanding financial services business based in Altrincham, Greater Manchester. You will lead and inspire your team to transform our marketing function and deliver real success to the business. This is an exciting and fast paced role that will require you to be a passionate, energetic, and creative team player who is achievement oriented.
- The Marketing Director will drive all marketing activity for the business in line with the overall company vision to achieve the agreed objectives and goals;
- To work with senior management and stakeholders to drive lead generation and develop a lead nurture programme to improve conversion rates;
- Ensure that marketing is seen as a high quality service delivering leads and results across all media including traditional, digital and social media and through maximising automated campaigns;
- Manage and mentor a team creating a high performance environment;
- Monitor the performance of campaigns and provide accurate forecasting, reporting and analytics on activity;
- Lead the Marketing team, providing direction and management, ensuring the skill base remains relevant and up to date;
- Develop strong working relationships with other heads of department and with external stakeholders;
- Manage the marketing budget to make sure all resources are used effectively maximising ROI;
- Be the brand champion – create a unified vision across the business and monitor and protect the brand. Develop strong brand guidelines and actively enforce them.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to succeed in a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial company, take on new challenges and grow with the business;
- 10 years previous experience in a marketing role, with the last 3 years in a lead role as Director or Head of Marketing, ideally in B2B financial services;
- Have led a business through significant growth and change;
- Have a proven track record of implementing successful lead generation campaigns through modern marketing techniques, including HTML, Direct Mail, Affiliate and lead aggregators, PPC, SEO and Social lead generation;
- Have a strong understanding of effective marketing communications using current and emerging technologies;
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and processes, ideally with exposure to Salesforce and Pardot;
- Have proven ability to grow the business to its next phase;
- Ability to lead and inspire staff and oversee effective delivery;
- Strategic thinker with the gravitas to operate at Board level;
- Able to develop and implement KPI performance management and quality control;
- Have excellent communication skills and highly professional approach;
- Good time management with the ability, focus and drive to meet goals, deadlines and oversee a demanding workload;
- Effective problem solving abilities, together with the ability to think on your feet;
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketing best practice and an eye for creative marketing opportunities.
Being part of a fast growing organisation, you will be driven and have a passion for balancing both the strategic elements of the role and the hands on/execution demands it brings.
Founded in 2008 we have built a reputation as a market leader in the alternative finance arena. We are proud of our 10 year history of lending to SMEs, We are a dynamic, creative and innovative technology driven lender providing innovative funding solutions to our customers.
Due to our explosive growth and increasing demand for our products, we are looking for the most talented professionals to join our Company. We are looking for passionate people who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and the desire to work within a rapidly growing vibrant organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business, in a high energy environment full of entrepreneurial drive and spirit with a collaborative, smart and passionate team.
Marketplace Account Executive - Altrincham UK
Account Executive – Marketplace
Capify – Altrincham WA14
Salary is negotiable + commission
As a result of continuing growth, we’re looking for an Account Executive to join our team!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, energetic individual to join an expanding team within a forward thinking business. We are a financial services organisation, offering an innovative product that is fairly unique in the UK market. This is very much a hands on role for a robust character with strong Business Development skills and provides a real opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing business.
- Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, you will work on a variety of channels, dealing with a wide range of businesses seeking funding.
- Maintain high levels of prospecting activity every day.
- Become an expert identifying funding challenges that our prospective SME customers face.
- Work collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing teams to generate leads for the Marketplace and assist in closing more business.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture and vision for the future.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Tons of energy, passion, humour, compassion and enthusiasm
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Salesforce
- Experience within a sales team that consistently produces and exceeds goals
- Strong communication skills and able to work with some autonomy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to make real time/accurate decisions;
- Confident to challenge others.
We are looking for a passionate individual who possess a can do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond what is needed to thrive within a fast paced, dynamic environment. Expect a friendly atmosphere where your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of our business.
Capify is the global brand of United Kapital and Capiota. Founded in 2008 we have built a reputation as a market leader in the alternative finance arena. We take pride in delivering an excellent transparent service to our customers with responsible funding solutions.
Due to our explosive growth and increasing demand for our products, we are looking for the most talented professionals to join our Company. We are looking for passionate people who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and the desire to work within a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organisation.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £negotiable + Commission
Required experience: Entry Level (Graduate or some sales / account management B2B)
Sales Executive - Altrincham UK
Sales Executive up to £23,000, OTE £40,000
Capify – Altrincham, United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware Sales Executive looking to progress with a forward thinking business.
- To achieve sales revenue targets by creating business opportunities from self generated and Company generated leads;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients that lead to increased revenue;
- Drive new business development with existing and new prospect accounts;
- Carry out effective account management providing excellent customer service;
- Deliver sales quotas in relation to revenue targets by achieving call volume.
We are looking for passionate team players who possess a can do attitude with the desire to go above and beyond what is needed to thrive within a fast paced, dynamic environment. Expect a friendly atmosphere where your input will have a direct impact on the ongoing growth and success of our business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A great attitude;
- Confident communication skills;
- Tenacious and energetic
- Proven track record in achieving targets;
- To work well with others in a high pressured, entrepreneurial environment, capable of dealing with the demands that an expanding fast paced business can bring.
Capify is the new global brand of United Kapital and Capiota. Founded in 2008 we have built a reputation as a market leader in the alternative finance arena. We take pride in delivering an excellent transparent service to our customers with responsible funding solutions.
Due to our explosive growth and increasing demand for our products, we are looking for the most talented sales professionals to join our Company. We are looking for passionate people who have the drive to be part of a revolutionary industry and the desire to work within a rapidly growing entrepreneurial organisation.
If you want to be part of our success, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to email@example.com